Lead for an animated comedy. Lead: A young app mogul prone to fits of rage. The only thing he's ever wanted is to have enough money so that he could pay people money to do horrible things to each other. Some call him rambunctious scamp, others call him a wholesale terrorist, and almost everyone calls him Sid...the kid.
Comedic animated series: A young app mogul wants nothing more than to pay people to do horrible things to each other.
Dates of Production
Title | The Wamco Product Immersion Experience (Satirical Virtual Reality Production)
Director | Brett Moody
Producer | Brett Moody
NYU Affiliation | Undergraduate
No VR Experience Necessary!
- Graphic Designer - We are looking to collaborate with a Graphic Designer/Art Designer to create satirical, humorous posters that will be within the experience and which will ultimately serve as a crucial part of the story.
- Sound Designer - I'm looking to collaborate with a sound designer who can find or create the sound effects and music which will make this experience as funny as possible. We are going for a wacky, satirical tone similar to that in Tim and Eric or Portal.
- Voice Actors: See our Backstage page: https://www.backstage.com/casting/the-wamco-product-immersion-experience-160989/
In this animated, satirical corporate infomercial, the fictional Wamco Corporation will use Virtual Reality to teach you the incredible value of its amazing product line. By exploring Wamco’s hottest products in Virtual Reality, you’ll understand why it’s wrong to buy products from Wamco’s competitors and consequently never make that mistake again. Ever. This project's main influences are Portal, The Stanley Parable, and to a lesser extent, Tim and Eric's Awesome Show.
Dates of Production | Ongoing until May 12th, 2017. However, the roles listed above will only be working on the project for a portion of that time period.
Contact | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 832-998-3639
Title | Deeper
Director | Desiree Cifre and Chris Chung
Producer | Desiree Cifre and Chris Chung
NYU Affiliation | Graduate
- OPS. Male, late 20s/early 30s. A veteran of numerous escort missions. Believes following training and mission protocol is the best way to stay alive. Prone to gallows humor when in a tough spot.
- DOC. Female, mid-late 30s. A marine research scientist who is gathering data for a privately-funded environmentalist action group. Believes in empirical data and following her own observations. Despite studying the ocean, she's spent most of her career on land.
- D.A.N.I. The computer A.I. on the submarine. Female. Think Siri or Alexa with a touch of Hal from 2001 A Space Odyssey. The survival of her human passengers may not be her prime directive.
This digital game is a thesis graduate project at the NYU Game Center. Deeper is a story-driven existential horror adventure game, in which a pair of ocean researchers explore a creepy underwater environment to investigate what happened to the previous mission's missing crew.
Dates of Production | 3 recording sessions, dates TBD. One in February and Two in March/April.
Contact | email@example.com
Title | March Radio-Play
Director | Sarah Rose Humphrey
Producer | Ian Caskey
NYU Affiliation | Alumni
Male and Female Voice Over Talent, all ages. Voice Over experience not necessary, but acting background is a must.
NYU Tisch Alumni seeking Male and Female voice over talent to collaborate with on a set of 5 scripts intending to be crafted into a Radio-Play. Scenes range from the Wild West to Post-Apocalyptic Coney Island. Please email for more information; resume and VO demo appreciated.
Dates of Production | Flexible, March 2017
Contact | Srhumphrey319@gmail.com
Title | Reconstructing Deconstruction
Director | Nicole Hatcher
Producer | (Needed)
NYU Affiliation | Undergraduate
Producer, Voice Actor, Assistant Director, Cinematographer, Gaffer, Key Grip, Editor.
Intermediate Experimental A woman deconstructs her sickness through dance and other visual elements. Her emotions and stress juxtaposes the answers she originally received from doctors.
Dates of Production | April 24th-30th
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org
Title | N/A
Director | Jay Lee
Producer | Min Kang
NYU Affiliation | Non-NYU
Hi we are two SVA students looking for a male voice actor who will record a commentary to go on the film. Our film is about a soccer. We are looking for a person that speaks fluent English with a slight Spanish accent.
SVA Computer Arts senior thesis film.
Dates of Production | March
Contact | email@example.com