Director: Edward Goldberg
NYU Affiliation: Graduate
We are seeking an individual to host the podcast, Evolutionary Exchange. You will be asked to collaborate on topics, choice of guests, development of questions, lead the interview, and provide post-production input. You should have the following qualities:
- Excellent researcher, writer, and interviewer
- Great on-air presence
- Creative conversationalist and storyteller
- Sense of humor
- Eclectic range and love of knowledge
- Passion to explore all types of professions
- Collaborative, self-motivated, and dependable
The Catalysta Show is a multi-program, cross-media celebration of work that profits life – work that springs from passion, embodies meaning, and truly satisfies.
Evolutionary Exchange is a hosted podcast that invites a fledgling and a seasoned professional to explore the challenges and potential of their field.
The focus audience is late teens and millennials.
The pilot program is unpaid. Ongoing programs will offer remuneration.
Please provide samples of written and interview works.
Dates of Production: March 2016