Apply to be a Summer 2018 intern at FOX Publicity in New York. Be sure to mention Sean Anthony Chia and Tisch Talent Guild upon submitting. Reminder: Submit all resumes as PDFs! Cover letter and resume to Nyla.Nation@fox.com.
Start your career in the entertainment industry with an internship at FOX - the home to EMPIRE, STAR, GOTHAM, LETHAL WEAPON, NEW GIRL, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, FAMILY GUY, and the most innovative and edgiest shows on TV.
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated students who are interested in all facets of publicity, public relations, journalism, entertainment and communications. This is a paid internship and you may also receive college credit.
FOX Publicity interns work side-by-side with FOX publicists and executives, gaining hands-on experience in Entertainment Publicity, as well as a working knowledge of the television industry.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Creating and distributing daily press clipping digest
- Creating and updating media lists and databases
- Internet research and general office work
- Assisting FOX Publicity executives and staff
The internship is supplemented by special opportunities for participants, such as:
- Accompanying publicists on interviews, appearances and photo shoots with FOX talent
- Attending and working at special events, parties and premieres
- Creative and business writing practice and feedback
- Interaction with and career guidance from senior staff
We would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss our program in further detail. Applicants should submit cover letter, indicating class schedule and availability (minimum 16 hours per week, 2-3 full days during the hours of 9:00AM-5:00PM), and resume to: